sport & fun
What you can see during the splendid diving in Sardinia?
- The thirty easily accessible shallows, make it possible diving any time and for any level; from beginner to the experienced blackberries diver and the more demanding ones.
- The Cape Teulada walls allow an easy discovery of the incredible beauty of our locations.
- The many wrecks, beautiful and deep, exclusively dedicated to very experienced divers with suitable certification, are also and ideal for those who would like to undertake a technical course.
All dives in Southern Sardinia are guided by the most experienced divers with deep knowledge of this area. We also offer custom diving programs with private guide to meet your needs as well as those of the most demanding divers.
Our boats: two comfortable motorized dinghies of 10 meters with 500 horsepower and perfectly equipped, allow the staff and customers maximum comfort and organization.
Our equipment: being our diving center inserted into the Aqua lounge project, all our equipment is renewed every year and always in the forefront.
Diving Center Porto Calaverde
FRALOMAR Diving Center Porto Calaverde
S.S. 195 Km 38,700
09010 S. Margherita di Pula (CA) Sardegna – Italia
Mobile: +39 335 347631 Francesco
Diving Center Timetables
Monday: 7 am – 7 pm
Tuesday: 7 am – 7 pm
Wednesday: 7 am – 7 pm
Thursday: 7 am – 7 pm
Friday: 7 am – 7 pm
Saturday: 7 am – 7 pm
Sunday: 7 am – 7 pm
Night: reserved to large groups and by reservation only
- Check-in Camping 11am to 1pm / 4 to 8pm
- Check-out Camping 9am to 12 noon
- Check-in Village 4 to 8pm
- Check-out Village 10am
- Quiet hours (silence) – Daytime 1 to 3 pm
- Quiet hours (silence) – Nighttime 11pm to 7am